All that layering
Wearing dresses over a pair of jeans is a perfect way of layering during this season. We have seen the trend on the street style scene for a while, and during fashion week street style muses Veronica Heilbunner from Hey Woman! Leandra Medin from Man Repeller, and Caroline Issa, fashion director at Tank magazine, inspired us to wear the dress over pants with style. Five good reasons to wear the-dress-over-pants:
1. It's trendy, brought back on the fashion scene by the Olsen twins and their line The Row.
2. It’s comfortable. You don't need to worry about the dress slipping up, if you have white ankles you dont want to show off .
3. It’s flattering. With a pair of flared pants you actually get a more flattering silhouette. Style your outfit with a pair of platform sandals and you’ll at least create the illusion of being taller.
4. To avoid freezing. Perhaps the best argument during this season. You can use the dress all year if you are wearing pants under the dress.
5. You do not have to deal with nylon stockings. Thank God.
Dress/Whyred pants/Filippa K bag/Chanel hat/Gucci
Envelope by Celine Aagaard